Upbeat 'Everywoman', dry, sarcastic, sexy
Smooth and professional for phone presentations, on-hold messages, and industrials. Warm, upbeat, funny, sarcastic, smarmy, sexy for commercials.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Brenda Matthews
My Voice Experience
I've done voice work on many industrials for the auto industry in Detroit: General Motors, Ford, Chrysler, Suburu.
My commercial experience ranges from hard hitting concert spots for the House of Blues and the Hard Rock Live as well as other local venues. I've been the girl next door for Domino's Pizza ads, the voice for the former Bob-Lo Island in Detroit. In Orlando, I've been one of the voices for the Filutowski Cataract and Lasik Institute, and Too Jays Gourmet Deli.
On the softer side, I've done many local Valentine's Day Jeweler's warm and fuzzies, and commercial work for various spas and salons. I've also done characters in PSA's to stop domestic violence.
I'm a graduate of the Specs Howard School of Broadcast Arts in the Detroit area. I also have taken Broadcast Journalism classes, and have been an active radio copywriter for 20+ years.
My Studio Equipment
Cool Edit Pro (Adobe) with an RE20 ElectroVoice mic, Yamaha mixer. I have MP3 capability, and access to my CBS radio stations' studios 24/7.
I've worked in radio for 20+ years, in various formats from Smooth Jazz to Modern Rock and everything in between. I'm still working part-time in radio and, again, have access to another studio, besides my home studio.
I've done voicework since year 1 in radio, and have had national spots, and several spots picked up and aired in other markets. I've also done TV and print work. I've appeared in several radio stations TV promos and radio station TV specials, and I hosted a TV show in Detroit for two years from 1993-1995. I'm featured in the 1997 Chrysler Voyager MiniVan brochure.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Brenda Matthews by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Brenda Matthews is a Standard subscriber.
Brenda Matthews does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Brenda Matthews was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Brenda Matthews does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Brenda Matthews was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.