Mature, Professional, Wise characteristics.
I have been gifted with the ability of multiple voice capabilities.
My standard speaking voice is an adult male, deep in tone. When narrating I may deepen my tone and intensity based on thematic necessity. I liken this voice capability to a James Earl Jones voice characteristic.
Other capabilities I feature are modifying my voice to replicate characteristics similar to the following cartoon characters:
Sponge Bob Square Pants
Ren & Stimpy
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
, Seattle, Washington, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can easily add a British, Irish, Russian, Eastern Indian or American Indian Accent with reasonably good pronunciation.
For reference - Ewan McGregor, Sean Connery are two actors I have fashioned my British accents after. My other thematic accents come from commonly heard dialects in Hollywood movies and the office work space in which I am typically surrounded by.
I've been told My James Earl Jones impersonation is impressive, so I feature that voice in many of my auditions.
My Voice Experience
I have been requested as the Master of Ceremony in multiple charity auctions and events.
I have a College degree with a strong focus in Communications. I'm also a PMI certified Program Manager.
My Studio Equipment
I have the option of using my personal audio equipment for my recordings but also have access to a local studio for my recording purposes.
I'm a working professional with 17 years of extensive IT experience working for a fortune 500 Company. I have a strong background in Program & Project Management. More recently I have been focusing on the Mgmt. of Business Intelligence Software Delivery for a World Telecommunications provider based in the U.S.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Brandt Thompson by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Brandt Thompson is a Standard subscriber.
• Brandt Thompson was last active on Voice123 178 days ago