Upbeat, fun, exciting, cool, energetic, confident
Fun, youthful, energetic and upbeat for children. Clear and Articulate for presentations or instructional videos. Dark and raspy for movie trailers. Warm and Friendly for family oriented pieces. Smart and Geeky.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents: English, Southern, Redneck, Hood, Ghetto, Rapper, Surfer, hippie, deaf, Russian, Irish, Scottish, British, Australian, Cockney.
Characters: Stewie Griffin, Austin Powers, Dr. Evil
My Voice Experience
Narrator/Host - Onboard Sales Video - Disney Cruise Line - 2011 & 2012
Voiceover - National Commercial - Nickelodeon Suites Resort - 2010
Voiceover - Orientation video - Power Design - 2010
Voiceover - Sales Video - National Flight Acadamy - 2011
Voiceover - Trailer - National Flight Acadamy - 2011
I was in both formal and show choir for 7 years during which time I learned a lot about enunciating vowels and consonants in different ways to get different sounds. I also did musical theater during middle and highschool. During that time I received training on how to do a Cockney accent for the role of the Artful Dodger. I also had to do a more formal British accent for the Sound of Music, and a southern accent for Annie Get Your Gun.
My Studio Equipment
I have a custom built power PC with a
I grew up in a large family of 10 kids. I used to be a lifeguard for 6 years, both at a city pool and at a water park.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Brandon Russ by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Brandon Russ is a Standard subscriber.
Brandon Russ does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Brandon Russ was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Brandon Russ does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Brandon Russ was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.