Charming Young Man, College Student, Youthful
I'm a 26 year old male with a unique and youthful voice. My voice is youthful sounding with the experience to back it up. Smooth for professional projects yet youthful and fun like the young man I am. I have over 10 years of professional stage and singing experience which has honed my skill and awareness with my voice. My voice has an unmistakable charm and my years of acting and stage experience allow me a professionalism you will be more than happy with. My background in Improv and live comedy give me a confidence in the booth and range of character voices to utilize.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Illinois, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Standard English, Manchester English, Liverpool, Chicago, New York, Southern, California Surfer, Nerd, Mad Scientist, Indian, Meathead, Jock, Any Speech Impediment you can think of, Lateral Lisp, Horizontal Lisp, Woodland Creatures, Beat Boxing,
My Voice Experience
I have extensive Stage and Comedy background- leading me to work with Production companies in the Chicago area for videos on the Onion and for many comedy shorts. I have done many commercials and videos online.
- Voice Over Training with Jeff Lupetin at The Acting Studio Chicago
- Professional Voice/Vocal Expressions Lessons with Gigi Buffington.
- Professional Classical Vocal Training - 8 years.
- Extensive Improv Training at Second City Chicago
- BA Communications, Media Production and Theatre at Hope College.
My Studio Equipment
- Garage Band
- HD Video Recording and Editing Equipment
- Improvisation Skills.
- Professional Vocal Training
- Beat Boxing
-Cartoon animation and character voices.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Brandon Ruiter by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Brandon Ruiter is a Standard subscriber.
Brandon Ruiter does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Brandon Ruiter was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Brandon Ruiter does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Brandon Ruiter was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.