Characters, energetic, inflection variation
Deep, good singing vibrato provides resonance, strong lungs have ample support from diaphragm.
Sexy man voice
Breathy at times
Can do smooth and professional
Voice with inflections and energy would work for commercials and fast paced media.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, Washington, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Epic movie voice, die hard, narnia
Zany-animaniacs, adult swim, robot chicken, futurama
Many characters and charicatures.
Can do obvious high falsetto.
Several evil villain laughs
Animated Voices- can do rough parodies of some tv shows and movies.
My best Animated character redo is Stitch from Lilo and Stitch.
My Voice Experience
Yorick The Magnificient in Archives of the Fantastic: The ninth cosmic convergence. Comes out in April.
I do voice overs and some audio editing for the local student TV station.
Auditioning and Marketing yourself for the Entertainment Industry
Including commercial auditions and a spotlight on Voice-over
Performing Arts Laboratory 07-08 Evergreen State Colege
SOS: Performing Arts 08-09 Evergreen State College
Individual work with instructor-current
A&E Coordinator for the Cooper Point Journal 06-08
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Brandon Custy
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Brandon Custy by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Brandon Custy is a Standard subscriber.
Brandon Custy does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Brandon Custy was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Brandon Custy does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Brandon Custy was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.