Very deep, raw, should be
My voice is very deep and raw; perfect for narrations and presentations. I can turn it smooth and warm for presentations. I can make my voice as sexy and inviting as you want it. I have great confidence in my voice.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Kentucky, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can do a British accent quite well. I can do very country and twangy for you as well.
My Voice Experience
My voice is my gift from God. I began using it when I was 16 years old and broke into radio. That was 1991. Since then I have done hundreds of radio spots for different stations. I am depended on by several organizations and churches to do all of their narrations. I did voice for the Lexington Philharmonic in the late 90's as well. My voice is great and I have finally listened to people to get it out there! Here I am! You will enjoy what I can do for your project!
My voice came very natural to me. I started radio and worked on my voice from there. That was long ago. I actually majored on Elem. Ed. in school. I have always loved working with children. Voiceover has always just been for fun. Now, I take it seriously!
My Studio Equipment
I have a producer that records all of my voiceover work in his studio.
I am great working with people! I love to spread joy to others!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Brad Schoolcraft by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Brad Schoolcraft is a Standard subscriber.
Brad Schoolcraft does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Brad Schoolcraft was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Brad Schoolcraft does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Brad Schoolcraft was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.