High Energy, Smooth, Sarcastic, Guy Next Door
Brad's voice has been described as ranging from hard sell, high energy with authority, to a friendly "everyday guy" for soft sell applications like commercials or presentations, with a few general cartoon characterizations thrown into the mix. Plus, if you want attitude, or something more goofy and quirky, such as a cheesy "old guy,""over the top demolition derby" or "truck pull" type character, let Brad handle your next voice project.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Minnesota, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Stereotypical Midwestern accent (like from the movie "Fargo," but more authentic)
My Voice Experience
Brad has worked in radio broadcasting at KASM AM 1150/BOB 105.5 FM in Minnesota for over 20 years as an on-air talent and Production Director voicing thousands of commercials. Other work outside the radio station has included on-hold voice messaging, as well as voice overs for movie theater advertising and local presentations.
1989-1993: B.S. degree in Mass Communications: Radio Broadcasting emphasis from St. Cloud State University, St. Cloud, Minnesota with minors in Marketing and Speech Communications
My Studio Equipment
Radio station production studio with Shure SM7B microphone and full library of production music and sound effects.
Brad can do voice work dry or fully produce a project with music and effects using Adobe Audition 1.5 and SAW32 audio production software.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Brad Mielke by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Brad Mielke is a Standard subscriber.
• Brad Mielke was last active on Voice123 168 days ago