Guy next door, character, offbeat, silly
My voice is basically a middle-American guy next door voice, but I can vary it in pitch and mood. I can do commercial and promo voice-overs, read scripts and stories, and provide narration.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Nebraska, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My voice is pretty solidly middle-American. I can vary it somewhat for other American dialects, though.
My Voice Experience
• More than seven years experience as a disc jockey/announcer, with hands-on training and experience in mixing, editing, public speaking and working under tight deadlines.
• More than ten years experience in office/customer service/sales as a clerk and inbound customer service/sales representative operating computers, filing, creating and maintaining databases, handling inbound customer service/sales calls, programming a weekly radio program, programming an online radio station.
• Pleasant, well-controlled voice, good timing, excellent pronunciation and annunciation.
• Announcer experiences at a campus radio station, local entertainment facilities, an area radio station, and radio commercials/announcements. This includes selecting music to be played and operating turntables, CD players, tape machines, cart machines, computer editing.
• Take requests from listeners, accepted inbound customer service calls for major mobile phone company, take inbound sales calls.
• Skilled as diffusing upset callers/customers.
• Computer skills include proficiency with Yahoo! (web)Site Builder, Ulead GIF Animatior 5.05, Paint.Net, Nero CD Burner, MS Word (Kenexa score: 97%), MS Excel (Kenexa score: 97%), MS Access (Kenexa score: 73%), MS PowerPoint (Kenexa score: 80%), Windows XP, WavePad v 3.05, MixPad v 1.01, Microsoft Windows Movie Maker v 5.1, and programs designed specifically for the operation of a mobile telephone company and a major telemarketing company.
• Type up to 55-wpm
• Perform a variety of general office duties including data entry, database management, filing, operating a copier, creating signs, flyers, greeting cards, brochures, etc.
• Able to follow verbal and written instructions/handle multiple tasks and working independently.
INBOUND TELESALES: 1/29/07-Present: Convergys, Corp, Omaha, Nebraska; Work at home agent taking calls from customers ordering a myriad of products advertised on television
ONLINE RADIO STATION PROGRAMMER: 4/2006-Present: Live365.com/stations/medicineshow, World Wide Web; Program an automated, online radio station
WEBMASTER: 12/2003-Present: MEDICINE SHOW COMMUNICATIONS, Omaha, Nebraska; Created and maintain website for family-friendly entertainment company.
VOLUNTEER PROGRAMMER/RADIO ANNOUNCER: 09/28/03-Present: KZUM, FM 89.3-Powered by the Community, Lincoln, Nebraska; On-air producer/programmer/announcer/host of “Dr. Rock & the Medicine Show” on public radio station, KZUM.
DISC JOCKEY/ANNOUNCER: 11/09/06-01/19/07: All Tracks Music, Council Bluffs, Iowa; Programmed the music to be played for the entertainment of the club’s patrons, nnounced recorded music, took music requests from patrons for listening and karaoke, commented on the music and club atmosphere
GUEST SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE: 11/14/06-12/28/06: Oak View Mall/General Growth Properties, Inc., Omaha, Nebraska; Worked at the guest services counter assisting mall shoppers; including selling mall gift cards and processing credit card payments
INBOUND CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE: 03/12/03-07/2006: APAC CUSTOMER SERVICES, Omaha, Nebraska; Handled a variety of inbound customer service issues in an outsource setting for T-Mobile Wireless, including: account maintenance, phone and account troubleshooting, processing credit card and electronic check payments.
TEACHING ASSISTANT/OFFICE CLERK: 08/1991-01/2003: STATE OF NEBRASKA, Omaha/Lincoln, Nebraska; Assisted with assorted classroom duties, including adult instruction, organizing lesson plans, tutoring, grading student homework, recording grades; conducted weekly orientations and presentations; created flyers, posters, signs, certificates, greetings cards, PowerPoint presentations, etc; created and maintained student records/database.
PROGRAMMER ANNOUNCER: 11/1987-7/1990: CITY LIMITS/L-BAR-K LOUNGES, Norfolk, Nebraska; Programmed the music to be played for the entertainment of the club’s patrons; announced recorded music; took music requests from patrons; commented on the music and club atmosphere
STUDENT RADIO STATION ANNOUNER: 1980-82: KAYR/NORTHEAST COMMUNITY COLLEGE, Norfolk, Nebraska; Programmed the music played during on-air shows; announced recorded music; took music requests; aired promos, PSAs, and satellite fed news programs
• Metropolitan Community College, Omaha, Nebraska, 1995-2002
Studies included Computer Science and Small Business programs
• Southeast Community College, Lincoln Nebraska, 1991-1992
Studies included Computer Science and Small Business programs
• Northeast Community College, Norfolk, Nebraska, 1980-1982
Studies included broadcasting, public speaking, and audio engineering
• Created/host/program/produce “Dr. Rock & the Medicine Show” on KZUM, 89.3 FM-Powered by the Community.
• Program “The Medicine Show,” an automated, online radio.
• Appointed member of board of directors for Nebraska Christian Life Camp.
• Former property manager for The Lighthouse Grace Home, a public service project of Lighthouse United Pentecostal Church.
• Caretaker for Lighthouse United Pentecostal Church since the spring of 2003.
• Frequently help provide adult supervision/security for R.E.B.E.L.S., an alternative night club in Council Bluffs, IA.
• Guest hosted “PS BLUES” on KIWR, 89.7 FM-The River- in May of 2004.
• Helped plan and create “CONNECTIONS, 2003” festival for CROSSROADS CONNECTIONS/PRESBYTERIAN OUTREACH, and service as MC during the event.
My Studio Equipment
I use WavePad Sound Editor
Unknown - Click here to ask Bradley Roenfeldt
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Bradley Roenfeldt by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Bradley Roenfeldt is a Standard subscriber.
Bradley Roenfeldt does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Bradley Roenfeldt was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Bradley Roenfeldt does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Bradley Roenfeldt was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.