I can Provide just about anything you desire! From calm and cool voices for professional commercial,or crazy and wacky voices for cartoons and radio spots! My number one goal is to provide you with the best voice possible for you're project!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Impersonations :Family Guy including; Peter Griffin,Stewie,Quagmire
Other impersonations- Dennis Miller,Bill Clinton, Barack Obama,Al Gore, Regis Philbin,Ray Romano
Dialects: Various regional British Accents
My Voice Experience
I Currently Work As Traffic Anchor/Producer for 740 KTRH,Houston. Since starting there i have been featured in various commercials. My voice work can be heard on the syndicated "The Michael Berry Show" and "The Walton and Johnson Show". I have my own home studio and access to ISDN lines at the radio station. Im up for any challenge! Whether you need various character voices and dialects,or a smooth clean radio voice to enhance you're product,Im there!
San Jacinto College, Houston, TX
Other - Audio Engineering, August 2007
· Graduated with a Certificate of Technology in Audio Engineering
· Trained under Grammy Award winning Engineer, Lester Williams
· Proficient with Pro-Tools 7.0 and 8.0.
· Various Recording and mixing projects included bands, radio commercials, Sermon Audio and other media projects that involed audio
· Proper microphone placement for multiple recording situations.
Clearchannel Radio, Houston, TX June 2010 - Present
· Traffic Anchor/Producer for 740 KRTH.
· Provided traffic reports for WOAI in San Antonio.
· Maintained information for New Orleans Total Traffic Network
My Studio Equipment
-Mbox 2 Pro
-Accest to various mics
Unknown - Click here to ask Bradley Gloria
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Bradley Gloria by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Bradley Gloria is a Standard subscriber.
Bradley Gloria does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Bradley Gloria was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Bradley Gloria does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Bradley Gloria was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.