Approachable, Youthful, Energetic, Smart, Inviting
Smart and casual for commercials or marketing, hip and fun for marketing and commercials, Young and Professional for marketing and commercials, Character and stylized for animation or cartoon, pitched and deep for video games. I have over 5 years of experience with professional voice over and am heard everyday throughout America on Pandora Internet Radio, broadcast radio, and major network television.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, English, Irish.
My Voice Experience
Voice Over work fell into my lap. I am a recording engineer and producer and one day I got a project that needed sound design and mixing, so I laid down a scratch Voice Over track as well for timing and reference. Mytrus is the company that I did the work for and now I'm proud to say, they love the Voice Over work I do for them and I am currently working on my third project with them. I have been a voice over talent with Pandora Internet Radio for Voice Over work on their marketing side for over 4 years now. Working on the business stuff is really fun for me and a nice change of pace from being in the recording studio, I would love to get into more animated stuff and I have been working on video game trailers and replacing dialog on movies as well!
I am a graduate of expression Digital Arts College with my degree in Sound Arts. I graduated second in my class and with honors. I grew up around vocalists and the likes, my mother is a vocalist and my grandfather was a Southern Baptist Pastor... Definitely no stranger to knowing great orators ; ). I have taken classes in public speaking and communications as well.
My Studio Equipment
I work from my project studio in Los Angeles CA. and out of various commercial studios as well. My vocal chain includes: Neumann U87 microphone, A-Designs Pacifica Microphone preamp going directly to Pro Tools HD. I also use various outboard processors including; Tube Tech EQ-PE1c, Chandler Germanium EQ, Urei 1176, and various plugins from Waves, Sound Toys, and Sony Oxford.
My turnaround is very very quick. I am able to get things done sometimes days before the deadline because I am very well outfitted to work, I live with my recording engineer and have a project studio at home, streamlining the process.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Bradley Denniston by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Bradley Denniston is a Premium subscriber.
• Bradley Denniston was last active on Voice123 245 days ago