strong, clear, inthusiastic having lots of fun
medium deep, strong, but can alter to suit "silly" and pitch is always ajustable. Sexy (car Commercials), narrations, Business advertizing powerful and exiting. Light hearted too.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Hill Billy,Cowboy,old man,old lady,talking animals,talking babies,doctor, other pros,news commentator, live interviews, current event anouncements, concert commercials, business commercials,
public service ads.books,cartoon characters, telephone answering systems. music d.j. jingles
My Voice Experience
Starting as d.j. for a local night club. At this time I was also playing in a band so being behind the mike has always been quiet natural for me.
In 1986 I began doing voice product part time at a local radion station in which a friend was already working. I love what I do and I'm good at it. Conversational type interviews is very fun yet I enjoy poducing interesting and new projects and take on a wide spectrum of task. It can be a 10 second commercial or a rocking jingle.
Studying music and production form 11 yrs old. one act play and performing arts at 12. singing, music and band at 13. Proffessional musician.Public speaking.
My Studio Equipment
I work out of my home studio under nch. email and internet 24 hr availabe.
From a small child I have always been facinated with radio, music , and sound. I started making multi-track
recordings at the age of 9. Also at that time I picked up the piano/keyboard in our dining room,I guess I wasnt bad, my mother never complained about lisening to me play. My teachers would ask me to read essays and such out loud in class because I had a nice clear voice easy for fellow students to understand and take interest.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Brad Lanier by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Brad Lanier is a Standard subscriber.
Brad Lanier does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Brad Lanier was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Brad Lanier does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Brad Lanier was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.