Deep, Confident, Casual, Dad Next Door, Announcer
Since my voice changed (in 3rd grade), I have been told by most people that I meet, I have a face, strike that, a voice for radio.
My voice is deep and distinctive. My voice can exhibit styles including conversational, enthusiastic, friendly, guy next door, straightforward, mature, honest, down to earth, believable, engaging, sincere, and natural.
I can also be condescending, professional announcer, carnival barker, car salesman, and dramatic movie trailer.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Public Service Announcer
Master of Ceremonies
My Voice Experience
For the past 3 years, I have been announcing live football games over the PA system. Moving up from small middle school stadiums to Texas High School Playoff Games in 10,000 seat stadiums.
From football announcing, I have been asked to introduce Dance Teams at halftime shows and competitions.
I have also completed some VO work with a local car dealership and Political Campaign Ads on local radio.
Professional voice training with Renee Beale, Austin, TX.
Over my years in the corporate world, I have taken several classes in presentation skills and methods including Dale Carnegie and Krinsky Training.
I am also a certified Kepner-Tregoe Instructor.
My Studio Equipment
Shure Beta 87A micrphone
Tascam US-122MK2 audio midi interface
Experienced/Knowledgeable about sports (especially football), car industry knowledge, movie buff (including constantly quoting movie lines).
Education: BS in Mechanical Engineering
Technical Experience: Automotive Industry, Electronics Manufactureing, Professional Quality Engr/Mgr
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Brad Ellis by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Brad Ellis is a Standard subscriber.
• Brad Ellis was last active on Voice123 237 days ago