I have a smooth, steady, wide vocal range.
I have a very steady, clean voice that I can use for different effects and results. I can be sexy, funny, serious, or professional. I have performed thousands of commercials that require me to be different in each one. I have voiced presentations for the Oklahoma Legislature, radio commercials, promos and PSA's and also I hav also done voice over work for phone system on hold information, as well as work for the Oklahoma Legislature.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Oklahoma, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can do general characterizations, i.e. old guy, young boy, raspy smoker, etc. I have a good range for my voice!
My Voice Experience
7+ years of radio voice over production, television voice overs, and several hold and presentation. I know the ins and outs of production and can get it done in a timely manner.
I have 7 years of experience in nothing but full time voice works and production. I have even started work in voice and sound work for telelision and commercials. I hosted a television show for 1 1/2 years called Swap Shop. I was voted Best of the Best radio personality and local sports announcer in Woodward Oklahoma. I have been to numerous broadcasting seminars and I am a memeber of the Oklahoma Association of Broadcasters.
My Studio Equipment
Stand alone computer, with Adobe Audition as my main production and editing software. I have a phone patch and internet for the ease of sending and recieving audio and/or video. I use an Electro Voice mic for my voice over work. I can give more details upon request.
I feel I have great production skills. I am dedicated 110% to each and every project. It is my belief that one has to do that to be successful in anything he or she does. I am a perfectionist and
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Brad Croft by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Brad Croft is a Standard subscriber.
Brad Croft does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Brad Croft was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Brad Croft does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Brad Croft was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.