A warm, professional, versitile voice that sells.
Bonnie is extremely versatile, with a warm and professional straight read, a deep and sexy sound when appropriate, an upbeat, fun read for hard-sells, or whatever you desire.
Bonnie also excels at Technical Reads & Narrations when clarity, diction and pulling life out of dry copy is important.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Providence, Boston, New York, Rhode Island, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Mid-Western, Southern, Valley Girl, Boston, and Sexy Damsel in Distress.
My Voice Experience
Since 1987, Bonnie has been doing radio voice-overs as a on-air personality, professional voice talent and production expert at many stations across the country.
She now runs Bonsterbash Creative Services, a full service voice over production studio, providing voice-overs for radio, tv, messaging on hold, telephone greetings, voice-mail recordings, web site narration and more.
Bonnie gained her voice acting experience in radio. For nearly 20 years she has worked on-air, writing, voicing and producing radio advertising, hosting promotions and imaging. She has expert training in digital prodiuction, SAW (Software Audio Workshop), Cool Edit, WordPress and web design. Bonnie majored in Speech Communication with a minor in Rhetoric (Writing) at University of Illinois, Champaign-Urbana
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Bonnie Poisson
Very very fast.
Payment Methods Accepted
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Bonnie Poisson by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Bonnie Poisson is a Standard subscriber.
• Bonnie Poisson was last active on Voice123 362 days ago