Warm, Friendly, Believable and Real. Memorable.
I'm a seasoned and unique voice-over artist. I've worked hard to help my clients excel in non-broadcast narrative, radio, television, on-hold, and more.
My range includes natural, "Mom Next Door" and professional/corporate reads to more sexy and character driven deliveries. When so many voices sound alike, I'm not afraid to take chances and deliver a memorable and unique voiceover for my clients.
Tell me what you need: warm, sexy, strong, confident, matter of fact, enticing, energetic, sarcastic, bored, happy or just plain neutral... you'll find I'm ready for the challenge.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, New Yorker, Southern, Texan, Canadian
Sarah Palin/Julia Child
My Voice Experience
I began my radio career at the age of 15. When I was in my early 20's, I was picked to do a national radio spot and I was hooked!
Over the years, I've worked hard to hone my craft and can be heard regionally, nationally and internationally.
From radio to TV, audio books to non-broadcast narratives, I have the experience and the skills necessary to help your project truly stand out.
Eastern New Mexico University Pre-Med (I know, I'm not in that field. My grandmother is disappointed)
Seminars/Classes: Learning more and more from Marice Tobias and planning on working with Nancy Wolfson. I consider them both to be exceptional teachers and feel they represent the theory and mechanics of voice over artistry better than almost anyone in the field.
I'm taking cooking classes at Central Market and can make a pretty fierce peach blackberry pie.
My Studio Equipment
Pro Tools 7/Pro Tools MBox
RE27 N/O MIC
Symetrix 528E Vocal Proc
Other peoples brains
I've been singing since I was 5 years old and performed my first solo when I was 6. Spent years and years learning to breathe from my diaphragm and feel that 2nd Altos are truly unappreciated. I like to sneak into church choir practices and lend my voice to the great "sound".
I respect comedy and have been told I'm very funny and witty. However, this accolade was given by my daughter when she was 10, so I'm not sure that counts.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Bonnie Curry by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Bonnie Curry is a Standard subscriber.
• Bonnie Curry was last active on Voice123 314 days ago