Mature, warm, trustworthy, professional
Warm and trustworthy,
Mature and confident
soothing and calm
yet down home and folksy if required.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Michigan, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Cheesey Irish, cartoony German and British, Scandinavian, Minnesota, Cable Guy Southern.
My Voice Experience
I'm an award-winning voice actor residing in West Michigan. Successfully launched a voiceover career that included commercials, industrial promos and narration in the early eighties. Earned an Addy award for work on a Supermarket ad campaigh that included on-camera TV and personal appearances. I also have acted in scores of Dinner Theatre, Community Theatre and Regional Theatre productions throughout the Midwest. I'll be making my film debut in a project to be released in 2010.
English major in college, with minor in speech. Cast in an all student stage production at U of Illinois. First time a first semester freshman had ever won a featured role. Active in community theatre from high school on. Also performed in Dinner Theatre here in West Michigan. I have been coached by well known working national voicew over talents from Chicago and New England area. Wrote and presented seminars for industrial sales teams.
My Studio Equipment
Complete home studio with a Rode NT-1A Cardioid Condenser Microphone, M-Box2 mini and ProTools 8 LE.
Unknown - Click here to ask Bob Thomley
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Bob Thomley by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Bob Thomley is a Standard subscriber.
Bob Thomley does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Bob Thomley was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Bob Thomley does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Bob Thomley was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.