Documentary, news, political, literary, accents
Mature, deep, either midwestern or with a hint of southern or western accent.
Cross between Walter Cronkite and Peter Coyote.
I do some character voices, happy to try your suggestions.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Cheech type latino
Hicks & rednecks
Fast talking jerk
Walter Brennan type
and other silly stuff
My Voice Experience
I have done this for years and years...
I have many years production experience in radio and for TVVO.
I do looping ADO, and narrations for video educational/training to characters in narrative film.
University of Texas BA in Government and Economics
1 year post grad in Radio/Television/Film
KSAN-FM San Francisco
KOME-FM San Jose, CA
KSJO-FM San Jose, CA
KKSN-FM Portland, OR
KJAZ-FM Alameda, CA
KFAT-FM Gilroy, CA
to name a few
Voiceover work for Agencies in San Francisco, Portland, OR, and Austin, TX
Many spots for Rindy-McKinnon, Rindy Miller, McCann Ericson, house producer for D'Arcy Advertising, NYC
My Studio Equipment
Macintosh iMac with various audio software programs
usually use an Audio Technica 420 series condenser mic with pre amp by Apogee and Steinberg.
I have experience as a copy writer as well.
Give me a fact sheet and I can turn it into a spot.
Give me enough facts, and I can write your documentary for you.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Bob Simmons by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Bob Simmons is a Standard subscriber.
• Bob Simmons was last active on Voice123 338 days ago