positive, charismatic, warm, upbeat, trustworthy
My voice lends a sense of passion and confidence to a product or business; enthusiastic and energetic; conversational and familiar; a welcoming tone; approachable; can easily toggle from fun to serious; professionalism and decorum for corporate narrations.
Please allow my voice to captivate your audience and clearly deliver your message.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Vermont, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Bob Rusnock
My Voice Experience
I take great pride in creating exactly what you need and making sure you’re completely satisfied with the finished product. For the past 20 years, my voice has been heard in radio and TV markets across the US, on Canadian and European television, aboard cruise ships, in convention centers, and on websites around the globe. I look forward sharing it in your corner of the world. My voice has also been used for radio imaging in Rock, Triple A, and Smooth Jazz formats. In addition to voice overs, I offer full audio production with music and sound effects to bring your message to life. Need a hand with creative copywriting? I can help with that, too.
Professional radio broadcaster in the United States for 20+ years (talent & programmer); owner/talent of Blue Stream Voice + Imaging.
My Studio Equipment
Studio gear features Rode microphones, dbx processing, Yamaha mixing equipment and various audio software programs.
I provide quick turn around and can deliver audio via Internet in MP3, WAV, and AIFF formats, on CD, or through FTP.
Already using Bob Rusnock as a voice talent: Nokia, Sanyo, GovWin, Arthritis Foundation, National Life Group, Vermont Agency of Agriculture, Badger Fire Protection and others in addition to production companies in New York, Los Angeles, and Toronto.
I am also available to assist with creative copywriting and can provide music and sound effects to your project.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Bob Rusnock by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Bob Rusnock is a Standard subscriber.
Bob Rusnock does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Bob Rusnock was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Bob Rusnock does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Bob Rusnock was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.