Believable, Calm, Casual, Character, Funny
Can be easy going or high energy depending on the need. Characters for different applications such as children's stories, Chicago-style speaking, clownish, arrested development adult, etc.
I'm easy to work with, and take direction well.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Illinois, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern - character hillbilly style, or casual. Chicago style. Eastern European. Snobby. Character style French.
My Voice Experience
I love to talk, and love to entertain! I can bring your documentary, commercial, character, kiosk message, etc. to life!
How do you want to tell your story? I'm easy to work with, and take direction very well.
Some recent work that was completed:
- 54 slide Powerpoint presentation for a continuing education course for architects.
- 30 sec. spot for Southeastern Mills web commercial
- Lifestyle narrations for a Southeastern Mills marketing presentation.
- Coach Callahan on a fan-based web-based still cartoon.
- Reporter for 2nd episode of the still cartoon.
- Short story narration of The Lost Wax.
Voices For All Masters Class.
My Studio Equipment
Pro Tools MP9
I've been speaking for a living as a sales professional for the last 30 years, and can take that experience to sell your message the right way.
In addition, I have been playing music since 1967 with 10 years of classical piano training. I still play and record, currently with The Southside Exiles.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Bob Raudys by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Bob Raudys is a Standard subscriber.
Bob Raudys does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Bob Raudys was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Bob Raudys does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Bob Raudys was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.