Versatile. Friendly. Real.
My delivery is friendly and sincere, warm and enthusiastic, and, most importantly, real. My voice carries a touch of gravel along with a hint of a smile and a wink.
I'm fast and easy to work with, and my rates are affordable. I have a state-of-the-art studio outfitted with Source Connect, Skype, a phone patch, and a private FTP site for audio delivery.
Other adjectives that have been used to describe my voice:
Guy Next Door
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Missouri, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
I began my voiceover career on the other side of the mic, as a agency producer, but the fun of actually doing the job (vs. just directing it) finally got the better of me. I began to try to voice some of my own projects ... and promptly realized how bad I was. That's when I knew I needed to go get training (it helped A LOT!). Over the years, I've done countless sessions both as a producer and a voice talent, and I'll bring that experience to your project.
My training includes years of working with some of the best producers and directors in the country plus formal training with Nancy Wolfson.
My Studio Equipment
I record in a custom-built studio using Sennheiser, CAD, and Audio Technica microphones into a customized MPA Gold tube pre-amp or dbx vocal strip. Mixing is done using a Mackie sound board. Digital conversion is done via an M-Audio C400 interface into Macintosh computers. A phone patch, Source Connect, and Skype are available for remote session direction.
Unknown - Click here to ask Bob Ransom
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Bob Ransom by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Bob Ransom is a Premium subscriber.
• Bob Ransom was last active on Voice123 320 days ago