Deep, Rich, Bass, Baritone, American Everyman
Deep warm narrative style appropriate for a variety of voice over projects. Clear elocution, coupled with precise diction and a talent for communcication. Very easy on the ear: a voice you can trust! The guy next door. Ability to perform in a variety of styles: whimsical, serious, academic, professional, announcer, sexy and intimate!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Light Southern, Cowboy, Midwestern News Style, Professorial, Animation and Video Game Character Voices
My Voice Experience
Radio advertising written, voiced, and produced for : Right at Home Senior Services (3 different ads), Habitat for Humanity (PSA), Television Ads in the Wilmington, NC Market for Galvanized Films (ATMC Wireless & Island Tackle and Hardware), Audiobook (Flight of the Century: Charles Lindbergh and the Dawn of American Aviation -- available on audible website), and various corporate training videos and IVR systems.
Trained by September Day & Bob Carter through Creative Studios in Atlanta, GA. Mentored bt Deborah Richards (also of Creative). Acting Classes with Dave Peleggi. I have also ttrained in Animation and Character Voices with Bob Bergen through Creative Studios. Trained in vocal performance with extensive experience on the musical side of the house, including United States Air Force Academy Cadet Chorale, Savannah Symphony Chorale (including opera), and various church-based vocal groups over the span of the last 30-plus years. Extensive speaking experience in the education field including classroom teaching and seminar presentations in front of live audiences.
My Studio Equipment
Custom built computer with silent fan technology, recording booth equipped with Perception 120 Microphone, Tascom MK 144 interface. Software used: Audacity and Adobe Audition.
Extensive background in technical areas including mathematics and engineering. Very comfortable with technical terminology and jargon. Extensive graduate work in mathematics, psychology, and sociology. Not afraid to tackle projects involving highly technical materials.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Bob McGraw by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Bob McGraw is a Standard subscriber.
Bob McGraw does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Bob McGraw was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Bob McGraw does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Bob McGraw was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.