Med deep, believable, sincere, strong, conversational
My voice is versatile; it can be warm and deep for narrations, edgy and sexy for commercials, professional and educated for presentations. My delivery is also versatile, in that I can sound natural and conversational, or have the big announcer voice; whatever the project demands. I am also adept at creating character voices. In my last book I had to read a conversation between 5 people. One was a female, another was Australian, another was Irish and the last two were Russian and Serbian, respectively.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Kihei, Hawaii, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Elderly male, elderly female, Spanish accent, eastern European male, Morgan Freeman.
My Voice Experience
From 1987 through 1995 I did a morning talk show and voice over work for local and regional businesses. After a twenty year hiatus (I am winding down my career in law enforcement), I re-entered the voice over industry.
I have worked as voice over talent on projects for Network Solutions, CalTrans, produced audiobooks and various politicals. My work has been primarily for regional agencies like San Francisco-based, Kincaid and Associates.
I am curently working on a 12-book project with award winning author Nelson Pahl.
I am also narrating an audiobook called "The Gate", written by up-and-coming author Jason Brant.
I studied theater (stage performance) at Humboldt State University and then moved on to music as a professional drummer.
Once I was in the broadcast business, I became proficient in media production and engineering. Of course, that was in the old days when we used tape and splicers.
I am a meticulous editor. A recent client referred to me as a "perfectionist."
Nobody's perfect...but with the right editing you can get pretty darn close.
My Studio Equipment
I use an iMac running Adobe Audition. I use a Neuman TLM 102 condenser microphone through an Audient ID 22 professional interface. My studio is professionally treated and it enables me to accommodate a wide range of projects.
I am a retired police detective in northern California. My work requires voice communication skills that enable me to develop rapport with victims AND suspects in a variety of physical and emotional environments.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Bob Martinez by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Bob Martinez is a Standard subscriber.
• Bob Martinez was last active on Voice123 244 days ago