Warm Deep Flexible Intelligent International
Intelligent and Effective.
Card carrying MEAA Member.
(Media,Entertainment & Arts Alliance)
This is a voice that serves the message well.
Flexible, warm, deep, quick (when required) authoritative and friendly.
Also scary, funny and emotion filled when those qualities are needed.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Aussie,Cockney,Southern Drawl,French English, Italian English, Pretty much any you care to nominate.
My Voice Experience
30 years radio and television commercials.
Won CLIOs for "Cowboy Voice" for Lee Jeans.
Documentaries, Trade presenters, Animated Characters, Impersonations - I've done most things. A great deal of retail work.
Kentucky Fried Chicken, K Mart, Shell, Volvo, Norsca, Renault, Ford, Sealy Posturepaedic, many more.
I also "match the movie trailer voice" for the Australian release of American Feature Films.
I'm a copywriter as well as voice talent and really began because there were no great voices in Brisbane (Australia) in the 1970's.
I've studied Alexander technique and singing.
My Studio Equipment
Avalon 737 pre-amp
Hot sound card.
My ears are good. I can impersonate almost anyone given reference. I also love doing characters. I write commercials, videos, trade presenters etc. I have my own voice studio.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Bob Knowles by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Bob Knowles is a Standard subscriber.
• Bob Knowles was last active on Voice123 160 days ago