friendly, upbeat, believable, caring, trustworthy, confident
My natural voice is friendly, upbeat, warm and comfortable. I have realistic and believable characters and never sound forced or unnatural. I can add sultriness or depth (especially on those early morning VO sessions!) and a sense of youthfulness if the script calls for it, too! Trust, confidence, authoritative, caring, conversational and genuine are also emotions I exude.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Naturally, my voice is non-accented. I can speak with a slight Mid-Atlantic twang, trans-Atlantic and a British accent. My characters include Siri or Alexa, newscaster or reporter, Mom, teacher, live announcer, and more.
My Voice Experience
I've been voicing commercials, promos, radio imaging, corporate narrations, characters, app voices, telephony and e-learning projects for over 15 years. I've always maintained a reputation for professionalism, quality audio, and a quick turnaround if needed. Some of my clients include Bank of America, Norwegian Cruise Lines, Hartz, BioClarity, HP, SEC sports, Samsung, Flu-Ad, American Airlines, LifeRoom, Cisco and many more.
I knew from a VERY young age that I wanted to use my voice to earn a living...and have great fun doing so!
My "official" start to VO's came as a young teen reading out loud the back of HBA products in the bathroom...sell that shampoo!!!
I took communications in college where we had our own radio station/production room. Along with many years doing radio/production professionally, I've attended voice over conventions/ seminars across the country, attended Improv classes and have been coached by some of the best in the business. Harry Dunn, Jodi Gottlieb, Jeff Howell and more.
My Studio Equipment
Sennheiser MKH 416
Samson G-track USB (out of studio)
Focusrite Scarlett 6i6 or Solo interface
Adobe Audition CC
Available Session Connections:
Source Connect Standard (with ISDN bridge)
At an additional fee, I can produce spots with appropriate music beds. Also available for voice over training, consultations.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Bobbi Maxwell by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Bobbi Maxwell is a Platinum subscriber.
• Bobbi Maxwell has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours