Amiable, Upbeat, Neutral accent, Pleasant tone
Jovial & fun
Warm and rich
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Neutral, Midwest accent
Strong Texan accent
Children's Story Hour voice
Late Night Radio voice
My Voice Experience
*Thyssen-Krupp Elevator/Escalator (TKE) Modernization project - released to all TKE clientele - 8/2010
* Life Talk News - On camera anchor - 8/2010
* Women's One-Hour Live Show - Host - 8/2010
* Brown Lab Media - Voice Over- multiple clients - 7/2010
* Team Impact - On Camera Talent - 5/2010
* Mouton's Salon - Voice Over for website & Phone's - 2009 - Current
* Women's Conference Host - Southlake, TX - 2008,2009 & 2010
* TV Show - "The Blessed Life" - Daystar Network - Host - 2008 - Current
* Blue Fish TV - On Camera Talent - Co-Host - "Marriage Built to Last" - 2009
* Blue Fish TV - On Camera Talent - Promo video - 2008
* Blue Fish TV - On Camera Talent - Co-Host - "Parenting the Early Years" - 2008
* Artistry Marketing Inc. - On Camera Talent - 2006
* Gateway Church, Southlake - Weekly News Host - 2003- Current
* New Life Live - Talk Radio Show - Executive Director - 1997-1998
* Omaha Bridal Commercial- On Camera Talent - 1996
* Sleight Advertising - Media Buyer - 1995-1996
I graduated in 1995 with a BA Communication Specialist/ Broadcast Journalism degree from Baylor University in Waco, Texas. Since that time I have had extensive experience in the field of communications. I have knowledge and experience in front of and behind the cameras. Although on-camera work is really my expertise, I have had experience directing and editing. I have participated in acting workshops in the DFW area to be sure I am keeping current in my field. Though I have participated in "continued education" classes in this field, I continue to appeal that experience is my best teacher, so I am grateful that I have steady work to continue perfecting my craft.
My Studio Equipment
I have access to a sound proof studio with a mixing console and microphone. I also am able to complete an audio project with my Mac and professional grade microphone.
I have a very outgoing personality and a love of life. This shows in my work. I am adaptable and take each client/company's brand into consideration as I do voice over work. I feel my voice has broad appeal and would work well for almost any project. Thank you for your consideration.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Blynda Lane by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Blynda Lane is a Standard subscriber.
Blynda Lane does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Blynda Lane was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Blynda Lane does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Blynda Lane was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.