Deep anouncer's voice. Good comic timing.
Very serious sounding, but also good for comedy. Central Texas Southern drawl. Deep announcer's voice or lighter sounding, family guy. Almost machine-like for voice mail, phone directories; etc.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Central Texas Southern. Not a bad Irish brogue.
My Voice Experience
Voice mail and message services for private corporation including Silicon Graphics, Inc. Public speaking engagements using a mike in front of large crowds. Radio station psa's and closing tag for KOOP radio in Austin TX.
English and Theater major, St. Edward's University Austin Texas and UCLA Summer Stock Theater Program.
My Studio Equipment
Personal computer, professional headset and microphone. MP3 and other conversion software. High speed (2mbs) internet connection.
Unknown - Click here to ask Blaze Callahan
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Blaze Callahan by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Blaze Callahan is a Standard subscriber.
• Blaze Callahan was last active on Voice123 277 days ago