Pretty versatile, can be a little gruff or smooth,
I can be pretty versatile. My tone is somewhere in the middle, but I can hit a lower registry with a little roughness to it when needed. I can also get rid of the roughness and go a little higher to sound like an older teenager. I am best at high energy, sarcastic or fun spots. As well as low energy, sad/guilt driving spots.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Irving, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
American, Texan, Jock, Radio Imaging voice
My Voice Experience
I currently do the audio and voice production for 3 radio stations and help with a 4th in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. Everyday I produce and voice ALL types of spots
I work with many other professional voice over artists in my day job, and we all critique each other constantly and combine what we have learned from various places.
I have been involved on-air in radio in various capacities for almost 5 years.
I attended the University of North Texas as a Radio/TV/Film major, and graduated from the American Broadcasting School.
My Studio Equipment
I have access to multiple, state of the art studios that have Electro Voice microphones and Symetrex compressors
Unknown - Click here to ask Blake Gibbs
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Blake Gibbs by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Blake Gibbs is a Standard subscriber.
Blake Gibbs does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Blake Gibbs was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Blake Gibbs does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Blake Gibbs was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.