Warm, Trustworthy, Friendly
Warm, trustworthy and friendly.
Most commonly associated with automotive, financial services, healthcare, premium liquors, beverages and other luxury products.
Narration is warm, even and highly listenable.
Exceptional ability to handle large blocks of complicated or technical copy.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Sound-alike services on request.
Several regional British and Irish accents.
My Voice Experience
I was trained and educated as an actor and filmmaker and went on to spent much of my life and career in rock music.
Over the past few years, I've managed to find my way back to voice acting.
BFA in Acting and Drama from Tisch School of the Arts at New York University and The Lee Strasberg Theater Institute.
Professional voice training in Los Angeles and NYC.
Trained and licensed radio broadcaster.
Producer and recording engineer of commercial musical recordings.
My Studio Equipment
Modern MacBook Pro with LogicPro, Apogee converters, Sennheiser, Shure and Rode mics, UA LA2A and UA 1176,
I have substantial experience in alternative marketing techniques (guerrilla marketing and ARGs) as well as managing artist enterprises and am a lecturing professor in the Department of Arts Entrepreneurship at a major university. This broad range of experience gives me a strong ability to intuit the marketer's aim when diagnosing commercial copy.
I also perform stand-up comedy...
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Billy O by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Billy O is a Standard subscriber.
• Billy O was last active on Voice123 274 days ago