Character Specialist, Warm, Friendly, Wry Witted
Warm, Deep and Professional for Narration, Audiobooks or Presentations.
Vibrant, Friendly and Funny for Commercials.
Energetic and Versatile for Animation and Videogames.
GENIUNE Australian Accent... GENIUNE.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• English - South African
• English - Other
• English - Irish
• English - Scotland
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, British Columbia, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British - Upper Class
British - Rough thug
British - Sly Rogue
British - Contemporary Southerner
British - West Country
American - Chicago
American - Southern
American - West Coast
American - New York
American - Boston
Canadian - East Coast
Canadian - West Coast
South African - General
Australian - Broad
Australian - Southern (Melbourne)
Australian - Northern (Queensland)
Irish - Northern
Irish - Southern
Scottish - Glaswegian
Scottish - Edinburgh
My Voice Experience
In my professional career I've worked for such companies as:
Grant Thornton International
And many more!
Trained by Deb Munro - Expert voice coach and voice artist
Coached by Rob Paulsen - Animation voice over legend and veteran.
Bachelor of Arts: Media & Communications - Swinburne University.
Voice Over Short course - Swinburne University
My Studio Equipment
Sennheiser MKH 416 Microphone
CAD Equitek E100S Condenser Microphone
Shure SM7B Dynamic Microphone
MXL 990 Condenser Microphone
Warm Audio TB12 Tone Beast Microphone Pre-amp
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Microphone Pre-amp
Shure X2U Portable Digital Interface
Macbook Pro 13"
Custom built PC
Custom built recording booth
Adobe Audition CC
For 10 years I was a professional theatre technician, particularly in audio. This proximity to performance (I was a performer at this time as well) and to the technical aspects of the world of performing gave me valuable skills that I use in my judgement and creativity when it comes to the world of voice over.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Bill Newton by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Bill Newton is a Standard subscriber.
• Bill Newton was last active on Voice123 30 days ago