Warm and friendly, deep, natural, commanding.
Commanding. Warm and friendly. Smooth. Gravitas. Calming. Authoritative. Southern. Cowboy.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
"Old west" character, southern drawl, Texas accent.
My Voice Experience
Movie Trailer: "Trash," Martin Sheen
Movie Trailer: "A Little Chaos," Kate Winslet
Movie Trailer: "Justice: The Movie."
Movie Trailer: “Term Life,” Vince Vaughn
Movie Trailer: "Cop Car," Kevin Bacon
Ronald Reagan Presidential Library
North Carolina Lt. Governor Dan Forest
The 4th Annual International Music Awards Show
Analytical Center for the Government of the Russian Federation
“Announcer Roy” on the Akklaim South Park video game “Chef’s Luv-Shak.”
President Bharrat Jagdeo, Guyana
The University of Southern California
WTNT, Washington, D.C.
WAAC, Valdosta, Georgia
KUDL, Kansas City, Missouri
KICM, Ardmore, Oklahoma
KTGL, Lincoln, Nebraska
KEYI, Austin, Texas
KSLS, Liberal, Kansas
KWFS, Wichita Falls
WRKS, Evansville, Indiana
The Eagle, Lufkin-Nacogdoches, Texas
Casino 93, Booneville, Missouri
WTSL, Hanover New Hampshire
KYYO, Seattle, Washington
KZMQ, Cody, Wyoming
KBYG, Big Spring, Texas
KMCQ, Covington, Washington
KVML Sonora, California
KSFX, Roswell New Mexico
KVGH, Palm Springs, California
WGUY, Bangor Maine
KFDI-Dallas-Ft. Worth, Texas
KLAS-Las Vegas, Nevada
WGFL/WNBW, Gainesville, Florida
KBTX-Bryan-College Station, Texas
I've been a voice-actor since 1978 and have attended seminars presented by Julie Williams and Bob Magruder.
My Studio Equipment
Dell and HP computers. Rode NT2 and Warm Audio WA-87 Microphones. Tascam TMD1000 console. Adobe Audition software. Mogami cables.
I'm easy to work with and 70% of my business is repeat business. No hassle, no attitude. Just a desire to get you exactly what you paid for.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Bill Lee by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Bill Lee is a Standard subscriber.
• Bill Lee was last active on Voice123 157 days ago