Young, Hip, Cool, Calming, Friendly, Warm
Wry, young and fun.
Trained in vocal performance and improv, so always excited to experiment.
I have a wide range and understand each job requires a different vocal fit.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Los Angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Midwestern, Southern, British, American Stage Dialect, German, Caribbean
My Voice Experience
I'm a trained actor and singer
I work full time producing and engineering sound for a radio show with over 10 million weekly listeners.
Field and studio work.
Almost obsessive attention to detail and sound quality. (a blessing and a curse!)
I work every day in a news room. Deadlines and quick turnarounds.
Undergrad at University of Toledo in Theater and Creative writing, with a focus on stage performance and creative writing.
Improv training at iO West in Los Angeles.
My Studio Equipment
I track all VOs in a broadcast production facility in Downtown Los Angeles.
AKG c414B -> Great River Pre-> Crane Song Stc-8 Compressor
Full time producer for a nationally syndicated radio brand.
15+ years experience in live theater performance and audio production.
I also offer copy writing and editing services along with audio post production.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Bill Lancz by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Bill Lancz is a Standard subscriber.
Bill Lancz does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Bill Lancz was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Bill Lancz does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Bill Lancz was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.