Deep with lots of tones and carries smooth or hard
Barry White, Johnny Cash, deep and soft, loud and hard, excited, smooth, professional, clear and concise, well annunciated, sexy, enthusiastic, or monotone for highly portable formats.
While I am not fully bilingual I can read and pronounce French quite well.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Bill Coutts
My Voice Experience
I did my first news cast at 10 years old, on a very small local cable station, no longer in existance. Many years of Disc Jockeying, and more years working in call centers, and several small productions for local commercials. Some phone announcements, and constant and never ending streams of people saying I should be on radio.
I am a technology integrator by trade, and have always provided entertainment services along the way. I am formally trained in computer service, and several technology industry specifics. Mike Reno of Loverboy recommended in person that I do this, as did several local radio personalities.
My Studio Equipment
Several computers, Fostex digital multitrack, Zoom digital multitrack, Peavey unpowered mixer, Bose stage system, Fender guitar amp, studio monitors, variety of instruments, mobile laptops audio recording capability, for remote locations and travel, several good microphones, usb and XLR, variety of software for editing and burning, any format possible, layered production or simple clean track for your mastering.
I have been told literally thousands and thousands of times by all walks of life that my voice should be out there. I have decent recording equipment and can achieve top notch quality and I have the techinical skills to get the data to you securely and quickly. I can write, almost on demand, and can sing lower keys. I can say what you want said, and how you want it said. Easy or hard, mainstream clarity or powerful and full of edge. I can speak to a crowd of thousands of people in a room without a microphone for amplification, or be so soft and smooth like a dream.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Bill Coutts by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Bill Coutts is a Standard subscriber.
• Bill Coutts was last active on Voice123 139 days ago