Morgan Freeman style, Smooth-Authoritative-Dynamic
Find me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Warm and authoritative; cool, versatile, smooth, reliable voice over talent. An intimate and dynamic storyteller with feeling and emotion.
KEYWORDS describing my voice...
Morgan Freeman, warm, friendly, authoritative, smooth, versatile, dynamic, cool, confident, deep, wise, gravitas, Voice of God, voice-over, voice actor, caring, soothing, sexy, smooth, intimate, comedic, funny, inspirational, fatherly, Minister, preacher, Storyteller, old story teller, narrator, raspy, engaging, educated, mysterious, strong, manly, casual, natural, Spokesman, spokesperson, Dennis Haysbert, All-State guy, allstate guy, real person, sensitive, intelligent, urban, sophisticated, reliable, African-American voice talent.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
New York City, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Morgan Freeman style, All-state guy, Dennis Haysbert. I also have a great facility with African-American, Caribbean, American Southern, South African and Jamaican accents and dialects.
My Voice Experience
New York City Health Department, Fight for 15, Vietnam Veterans Memorial Fund, Morgan Chase, Discovery Channel, Comedy Central, The History Channel, The Outdoor Channel, World Vision Campaign, Indigo Films, Court TV, PBS, GE, Kodak, Gain Detergent, Prudential Financial, Hasbro Toys, Emirate Airlines, Royal Caribbean Lines, Miller Lite, Allstate Insurance, Philip Morris, AT&T, NYU Law School, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, Columbia University- Institute For Life Coping Skills, University of Florida, Roosevelt Hospital, Franklin Pierce University, Freeman Voice Works, National Traffic Safety Institute.
Video Game Voices, Radio plays and dramatizations;
United Stations Radio Network,(sketch comedy voices).
Dubbing and ADR work for feature and independent film projects.
B.A., CCNY-Speech & Theater Arts; On Camera-National Academy Television Arts and Sciences Dramatic Workshop with Tad Danielewski, Voiceover with Ruth Franklin; How to Audition Workshop with Michael Shurtleff; Scene Study-HB Studios; Musicianship and Voice; High School of Music & Art, NYC.
My Studio Equipment
Extensive acting credits in Theatre, Film and Television. Voice acting for Radio Drama, TV commercials, video games, Video Game Villains, as well as In-Show Announcing and Narration work. Dubbing and ADR work for feature and independent film projects.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Bill C Morgan by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Bill C Morgan is a Premium subscriber.
• Bill C Morgan has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours