Commercial, Narration, conversational voice with my own studio.
Upbeat, fun, friendly, serious or comical. Everyday midwest American guy next door voice. Also animated charater voices. I sing, too.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
North Olmsted, Ohio, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Bill Camarata
My Voice Experience
I have done voice recording, pre and post production and some voice work for the following Cleveland, Ohio stations: WTAM-AM, WQAL-FM, WOIO-TV, WUAB-TV. I was the audio engineer as well as a writer and performer for "The Ghoul Show" on WBNX-TV(1998-2002) and the associated internet radio show on clevelandhits.com ('02, not there anymore!). I've also produced music and comedy albums for other artists over the years.
Ohio School Of Broadcast Technique: Engineering course (1976), production course (1994).
My Studio Equipment
Audio Technica, M-Audio, MXL condensers, Heil, Shure dynamic Mics. Recording Software: DSP Quattro, Peak, Audacity, Logic Pro. Also use Compressor/Limiter Hardware from dbx and Alesis for instant processing. Mic Pres by Presonus. RME A/D interface.
As well as voice work, I can also do editing and processing when needed. I do not own a production music library, but can add and mix needed elements and sound effects as well as supplied music.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Bill Camarata by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Bill Camarata is a Standard subscriber.
Bill Camarata does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Bill Camarata was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Bill Camarata does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Bill Camarata was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.