wide range from cartoon voices to guy next door
I can deliver a clean, accent-free narration voice plus a multitude of characters, from gruff old-timers to computer geeks, sophisticated Brits to Southern rednecks. I am a master of dialects, a trained actor and improv comic.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English (proper/Cockney/midland/Yorkshire), Boston (Southie/North End/Beacon Hill/Worcester), U.S. southern (Texan/Bible-belt/N'Orleans), surfer, mid-west, New Yorker, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Swedish, Yiddish, effete, Canadian
My Voice Experience
I have performed on and produced literally hundreds of commercials, corporate videos, on-hold systems, online and over the air. In fact, clients often hire me to do MULTIPLE voices conversing with each other. I've played male leads, villains, cats & dogs, warrior chiefs and even a bookworm once.
UCLA (screenwriting), SUNY-Binghamton (theater), Ginny Tyler (voice), Micaela Stepanovich (voice), L.A. Connection (improv), Paul Sills (improv)
My Studio Equipment
Mac-based studio with ProTools, Audacity, Wavepad, Quicktime, Soundtrack, SonicFire Pro
I have held senior-level positions in e-commerce and IT consulting firms, financial institutions and real estate sales management, as well as operating my own corporate video production service.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Pete Bohush by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Pete Bohush is a Standard subscriber.
Pete Bohush does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Pete Bohush was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Pete Bohush does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Pete Bohush was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.