Genuine Girl Next Door to Upbeat or Professional
I'm represented by an agent in Los Angeles (Coast to Coast Talent) who chose to work with me because of my ability to do a broad range of accents and characters as well as commercial acting.
The voice that I deliver is based on what your needs may be. I am able to deliver voices that sound playful or sensual to the genuine girl next door. I am also able to do a lower register intelligent, professional sounding voice.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My natural speaking voice is a neutral American accent in a young-middle aged range. I'm an animation voice actress as well and am able to do just about any age, character, or accent imaginable.
Regional accent-California, Bostonian, Southern Drawl, Appalachian, New York.
Arab, Chinese, Japanese, French, Russian, East Indian, Swedish, Aussie, Canandian, Mexican, British, etc.
Characters-Rock Star, Grandmother, Child, Baby, Witch, Valley Girl.
My Voice Experience
I began performing 15 years ago and have a background that includes theatre, performance art, radio, improv, public speaking, voice-over, as well as acting in short films.
B.A in Speech Communications
My Studio Equipment
Your being happy with the end product and the experience of working with me is my goal!
I have a home studio in which I use Pro Tools.
I also have a vast library of sound effects that I am able to add to any recording. The sound effect gallery I have is courtesy of a feature film sound editor that I work with.
I also offer copywriting services. I have taken copywriting courses and was a communications major in college. As a communications major I took classes in journalism, public relations and advertising.
I am able to work with your desired turn around time since your satisfaction is important to me.
I have a background that includes: finance, real estate, sales, fitness, fashion, home design, volunteering, event planning and travel.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact B Heyer by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently B Heyer is a Standard subscriber.
B Heyer does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
B Heyer was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
B Heyer does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. B Heyer was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.