Wry, Pensive, British, Sarcastic
Naturually I have a standard British accent and can provide various dialects from the British Isles. Mid to high range in pitch. Has been described as saracastic, sometimes sultry (but perhaps this is becasue of the accent!). Professional and personable.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British English: RP, Westcountry, Home Counties, London
My Voice Experience
Soundbites for music tracks : Provided character VO soundbites for various artists on EDM tracks.
Radio VO assignments (part of Masters at Berklee Valencia) : see creation of professional quality radio style advertisements from start to completion including delivery of VO (and copy, edit, mix, master)
Art video : Wrote and delivered poem 'Nothing'
Project proposal pitch videos : wrote and delivered VO on project proposal videos for Masters degree at Berklee Valencia.
Masters in Music Technology Innovation, Berklee Valencia, 2014
- included classes on delivering and engineering (track, mix, master) VO and music
Masterclass participant with Patrice Rushen
- focused on spoken word preparation and delivery
Masters in Contemporary Studio Performance from Berklee Valencia 2013
Bachelors degree in Music Performance from Royal College of Music, London 2010
My Studio Equipment
Home studio: MXL 2006 (LDC), Focusrite Scarlett 2i2, MBP / Pro Tools 10 & 11
Access (with sufficient notice) to studio with large variety of microphones incl. U87, SM7B / Pres incl. Neve 1081s, / selection of vintage and new outboard gear / Neve 5315 console / PTHD8 / tape processing if required
I am a professional musician and audio engineer. Happy to see any project through from start to finish incl, track, edit, mix, master. Music composition and/or placement avaliable also.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Beth Schofield by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Beth Schofield is a Standard subscriber.
• Beth Schofield was last active on Voice123 285 days ago