versatile, upbeat, humble, goofy
I have a sweet, friendly, youthful voice, fun, with a versatile sound with great inflections and storytelling presence.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Pennsylvania, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I am able to do many impersonations of different cartoon characters such as: Yoda, Marvin the martian, Billy (from Grim adventures of billy and mandy), Edwardo (from Foster's home of imaginary friends), and many of my own characters, etc.
I can also impersonate different accents such as: British, Australian, Scottish, Irish, Southern accents, and different accents found in the USA.
My Voice Experience
I am new to the voiceover career and am looking for experience.
I have been training with professional voice over artists and Such A Voice.
My Studio Equipment
I have easy access to a home recording studio.
I am musically inclined in that I can play multiple instruments such as trumpet, guitar, hammer dulcimer, and some piano. I have written my own music. I have knowledge in the medical field and have been an RN for the past 5 years and an Aide for many years prior. I was an EMT and a CPR instructor for 10 years. I love making people laugh, fly fishing, and hunting.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Bethany Mengel by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Bethany Mengel is a Standard subscriber.
Bethany Mengel does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Bethany Mengel was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Bethany Mengel does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Bethany Mengel was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.