A rich, sexy tone with a gorgeous smokey quality
A rich, sexy tone with a husky/smokey quality.
Classic British RP delivered with confidence and assurance. A voice that is sophisticated, smooth, warm and deliciously rich - just the job for an inviting and intimate sell whilst also having the authority and integrity required for the corporate audience.
Documentary narration delivered in an informed, intelligent and engaging manner - comforting and easy to listen to over an extended period of time.
Diverse voices for animation, cartoons, children's books and gaming are a particular strength as is providing rich characterisation within book narrations, with smooth and accurate sightreading.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
London, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British English RP (native), Dialects - Liverpool, Welsh, London
My Voice Experience
Previously an actress in the UK, I am now focussed on Voice Over.
Recent work includes:
Audio guides for Thyssen Museum, Prado Museum, La Alhambra, La Sagrada Familia and Santiago Cathedral
Video recipes for Kingsmill Bread
Web explanation videos for Allied Storage and Salary Experts
Classical literature study aids for Studysync.com
Regular articles for USA Today app
Articles for Conde Nast
World Vision Charity documentary
BBC 1 programme trailer for 'The Manor Reborn'
Heart FM radio ads for Mothercare, Early Learning Centre and Taylor Wimpey; Character in computer game Silent Hill; Book narration 'The Mistress of Nothing' for Calibre Audio Library; US TV commercials for Land Rover / Jaguar dealership in Washington DC; English Learning Project for Children produced by Arabian Beat in Lebanon; Charity helpline voice over for NSPCC website
- Psychology BA hons
- TEFL diploma (International House)
- 10 yrs acting in UK
- 10 yrs moderating social & market research focus groups
- Represented by UK Voice Over agency Damn Good Voices
My Studio Equipment
- Mbox 2 Mini interface
- SE Electronics 2200a capacitor microphone
- Pop shield
- Reflexion filter
- Pro Tools 10 recording and editing software
Providing professional, high quality WAV and mp3 recordings.
Two years experience teaching English as a foreign language and good knowledge of the teaching tools and materials used in the TEFL and ESOL sectors.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Bethan Dixon Bate by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Bethan Dixon Bate is a Standard subscriber.
• Bethan Dixon Bate was last active on Voice123 18 days ago