German native, Englisch. Professional, versatile.
Bernard Schaer is a German native voice-over professional. He resides primarily in the US and spends about 2 months a year in Germany.
He is equally comfortable with German and English scripts. Clients like to book Bernard for bilingual projects because of his excellent English.
His voice qualities are: warm, confident, smooth and rich. His voice can bring authority to a project.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Stuart, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
German, European English, native German, German male, German voice
My Voice Experience
Voice-over work for:
- radio spots,
- corporate narrations,
- e-learning projects,
- localization projects,
- computer games,
- stage production narration.
Frequently in German and English.
Stadttheater (city theater) Bielefeld, Germany
Abbey Theater, Durango, CO
David Goldberg/Joan Franzino - Edge Studio, New York
Charles Michel - The Winning Voice, New York
Susan Berkley - The Great Voice Company, New Jersey
Wren Ross, Boston, MA
Tom Richards, Wilmington, DE
Andreas Sparberg, Berlin, Germany
Bob Corff, Los Angeles, CA
Nancy Wolfson / Jeff Freeman, Los Angeles, CA
Susanne Haeberlein, Cologne, Germany
Joe Cooney - New Mexico Highlands University
Voiceover workshops on a regular basis.
My Studio Equipment
iMac / Mac PowerbookPro
Avid MBox Pro
Copy writing and editing. Translations English/German
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Bernard Schaer by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Bernard Schaer is a Standard subscriber.
Bernard Schaer does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Bernard Schaer was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Bernard Schaer does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Bernard Schaer was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.