Character specialist, guy next door, impressions, dynamic and intense
Deep, hearty, fun, Baritone-Bass tone, style of my voice is neutral/all-American, North American Regional for California. Range is from guy next door to aggressive and hyper masculine, announcer/host delivery.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Chico, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, Australian, Spanish, Canadian, Southern, Boston, New York, Surfer, Wacky, Cartoon, Celebrities
My Voice Experience
I have been performing. improvisational comedy for over 5 years and I currently host two different podcasts as well as a weekly TV show. I have done a Comedy TV series doing both Voice over and on-camera work. I have done IVR's for businesses like Auctiva, and Vendio. I have also has some experience in sports broadcasting as a play by play man for my local minor league baseball team.
I have an AA in Communication, and I studied for 2 years under Kenn Adams with Synergy Theater. I also took voice and singing lessons from Gay Chapman.
My Studio Equipment
Audacity editing software, A Blue Yeti Microphone, Studio Headphones, sound booth.
I have also written for television and film comedies.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Ben Weddell by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Ben Weddell is a Premium subscriber.
• Ben Weddell has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours