Young, Friendly, Casual, Versatile, Characters
My natural voice is warm, young, and casual, but I have a wide range of tones, attitudes, and accents. I have an excellent ear for intonation, and my years of editing TV promos and theatrical trailers help me understand exactly what it is producers are listening for.
As for animation, my range combined with my improv comedy training gives me not only a unique sound, but a real commitment to character.
So if you're looking for anything from a teenage slacker to the middle-aged guy next door... or even the teenage robot to the middle-aged talking dog next door, I'm your guy.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
American Midwest, Rural Midwest, Rural Southern, New York/Brooklyn, Rural Southern
My Voice Experience
My voice has been used in multiple national spots (Disney, ABC, Buick, NCAA, Fox, etc.) a feature film, and now as co-host of the LA Foodie podcast .
-Trained with MJ Lallo of CreatingVoices
-9 years improvisational comedy experience, performed at Upright Citizen's Brigade (UCB), Improv Olympic (iO), and Second City
-10 years experience editing features, television promos, theatrical trailers, and commercials.
-NYU Tisch School of the Arts, BFA in Film and Television
My Studio Equipment
Digital studio with AT-2020 microphone, Audacity, and Final Cut Pro.
Unknown - Click here to ask Ben Waters
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Ben Waters by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Ben Waters is a Standard subscriber.
• Ben Waters was last active on Voice123 30 days ago