Young, male, intelligent, deep, business
I am a classically trained actor with a focus on voice acting and narration. I've recorded action audio books, textbooks, internal training videos, radio sales advertisements and children's stories.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
dialects: RP, OP, Northern Irish, Russian, Deep South, New York, Scottish, Cockney.
My Voice Experience
I first trained at Evolution Audio (Don Martin and Paul Meier) to cut a demo. Most recently I've worked with Paul Liberti at Actors Connection in NYC. In college I was the voice of many advertisements for our student radio - KJHK, and I got to perform as Demetrius in A Midsummer Night's Dream for Kansas Public Radio. My commercial work includes Fresh Express for the University of Minnesota Golden Gophers, Cincinnati Bell and Sam's Club. My first audiobook, Lethal Circuit, is available on Audible, Amazon and iTunes.
BA in Theatre Performance, BS Journalism; University of Kansas 2011.
Professional Voice Over Tune Up with Paul Liberti - Actors Connection, NYC.
Cincinnati Playhouse in the Park - Bruce E. Coyle Acting Intern 2011-2012 season.
A Midsummer Night's Dream - Demetrius
Anything Goes - Ship's Captain.
Arms and the Man - Captain Bluntschli
The Glass Menagerie - Jim O'Connor
The 13 Clocks - The Duke of Coffin Castle
Web Producer - University Daily Kansan
Staff Writer - Jayplay, University Daily Kansan
Video Production and narration - University Daily Kansan
My Studio Equipment
Studio Projects C1
M-Audio Fast Track Pro USB
sE Electronics Reflexion Filter PRO
Guitar, Mandolin, voice production, advertising copy
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Ben Sullivan by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Ben Sullivan is a Standard subscriber.
• Ben Sullivan was last active on Voice123 91 days ago