Guy Next Door, Upbeat, Friendly, sexy, deep
I would describe my voice as the "Guy Next Door."
I can be warm and comforting for Narrations.
I can be upbeat, bright and fun-loving for commercials.
And I can be professional, calm and informative for presentations and training videos.
My voice has a deep, sexy undertone to it.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Ohio, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My main dialect is a neutral American-type with the ability to do an Angry Old man, British, Southern US (Georgia type), Middle-aged Nerd/Know-It-All, Homosexual Male, Ghetto Male, Arnold Schwarzenegger, and even some I discover on the job.
My Voice Experience
Radio Production Work:
-Disc Jockey (DJ) on WZIP 88.1, The #1 Student run station in the world
-Whole production pieces including PRE, POST, AND Full Production for WZIP 88.1 that are STILL being aired after I have graduated.
I want to pursue mainly shows and jobs that last a while but I do also enjoy doing pretty much any voiceover-type job
-Radio and Studio production classes
-Multiple levels of training on audio editing software from being on the production crew of the radio station WZIP 88.1
-Very quick at editing audio due to the fact that you have to edit calls on the fly as a DJ.
-Extensive, Personalized, 1-on-1 coaching from Known Voice-over Coaches in the field.
My Studio Equipment
Focusrite Scarlet 2i2 XLR interface
Rode NTG-1 Shotgun Microphone
Adobe Audition CS5.5
I have been in numerous theatre productions and taken many acting classes during my recent years in college making me easily adaptable, manageable, and creative with my outlook on pieces.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Ben Smith by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Ben Smith is a Standard subscriber.
• Ben Smith was last active on Voice123 321 days ago