- serious and firm for male character roles in audio dramas
- young and fresh
- clear and smooth for presentations
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My language skills include german as my native tongue (along with most of the various regional german accents), perfect british english skills and basic knowledge of spanish, french and italian which I can read without any trouble.
I can easily mix foreign accents to match characters, f.e. english with a german or french accent and vice versa.
My Voice Experience
Creator of german comedy group called "The 3 funny 2" which released freestyle recorded audio plays and songs from 2002 - 2004.
French doctor in audio drama "Casino Royale" by Circus 13 productions in 2007
Captain Strangways in audio drama "Live and let Die" by Circus 13 Productions
In 2007, after nearly 4 years of writing, I released my first book entitled "History Repeating - Zodiac Sign Romanov" - a thriller about a scandalous diamond theft in London and its clearing. My next book currently in writing is called "My friend Cezanne" and tells the story of a woman suffering from breast cancer and her curative encounter with the horse Cezanne.
In 2016, I released a feature film documentary entitled "A Bond For Life - How James Bond Changed My Life" which I made for charity. All earnings of the project go to UNICEF.
Beside acting and writing I devote much of my spare time to singing, covering popular songs from various decades. My speciality is the Swing & Jazz genre although I´m always experimenting in all possible directions.
My Studio Equipment
- Pentium 4 Personal Computer - 2,4GHz
- Audio recording and editing via Adobe Audition with external Zoom Mic
Unknown - Click here to ask Benjamin Lind
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Benjamin Lind by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Benjamin Lind is a Standard subscriber.
• Benjamin Lind was last active on Voice123 337 days ago