Rich, smooth, warm, yet powerful baritone.
My speaking voice has consistently been praised as being a rich, deep, powerful, and articulate one that can range from soothing to menacing. Apart from my normal speaking voice, I have quite the knack for accents, and I possess a versatile and wacky array of vocal impressions and outlandish characters, from fictional to non-fictional to made up on the spot.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Los Angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents: RP British, Cockney, Standard British, Dublin Irish, Scottish, Australian, American Southern (Texas, Alabama, Georgia, Mississippi, Louisiana, Kentucky).
IMPRESSIONS (to name a handful)
Real People: Christopher Walken, Orson Welles, Marlon Brando (both young and old), Cary Grant, Humphrey Bogart, James Stewart, Clint Eastwood, Jack Nicholson (old), Johnny Depp, Patrick Warburton, Robin Williams (straight voice), Keith Richards, Ozzy Osbourne...
Smeagol / Gollum (The Lord of the Rings), BoJack Horseman, Severus Snape (Harry Potter), The Joker (both Mark Hamill and Heath Ledger), both Pinky and The Brain, The "Mawiage" Priest (The Princess Bride)
-Spongebob Squarepants: Spongebob, Patrick, Squidward, Plankton
-King of The Hill: Hank Hill, Dale, Bill, Boomhower, Cotton, John Redcorn
-Futurama: Zoidberg, Professor Farmsworth, Zapp Brannigan, Kip
-The Simpsons: Homer, Chief Wiggam, Fat Tony, Flanders
My Voice Experience
Three words: Shakespearean trained actor. Although I do not have experience as a voice over artist as of yet, I have been a stage performer for most of my life, and I have a paramount adoration for Shakespeare's work. The extensive training that I have received within the Shakespearean realm to develop and use my voice in the best ways that I can is a skill set that will give me a uniquely commanding vocal presence in this industry.
I am a fresh graduate from CalState University Northridge with a bachelor's degree in Theatre. I have performed in dozens of plays throughout my life, and thanks to a heavy involvement with The Will Geer Theatricum Botanicum Theatre, I especially specialize in the art of Shakespearean performance.
My Studio Equipment
I have a full working, soundproof audio booth with a Blue Yeti Microphone and a laptop to record, edit, and submit audio tracks.
Unknown - Click here to ask Ben Birmingham
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Ben Birmingham by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Ben Birmingham is a Standard subscriber.
• Ben Birmingham was last active on Voice123 131 days ago