young woman, all American girl, sultry, low- pitch, conversational, young mom, millennial
Upbeat and conversational for commercials. Strong and deep for industrial projects or corporate narrations. Sultry, fun, upbeat and silly for character work. Serious and smooth for Public Service Announcements.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
San Antonio, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
child, young girl, baby talk, hyper child, child with speech impediment
My Voice Experience
My passion for voice over work started when I was a disc jockey for my college's radio station. It wasn't until I took an introductory course for voice over talent that I realized that it was SO much more than that. I've worked on narrations for podcasts and have done some regional radio and TV spots.
I am studying with a 33 year veteran in the commercial and promo voice over business and I am a member of the Global Voice Acting Academy. I also organize a monthly voice acting workout group in my hometown of San Antonio.
I have a BA in Communication Arts with and emphasis in new media and design from the University of the Incarnate Word in San Antonio, TX. My career is in advertising, PR and marketing. I also have a huge passion for independent film making. I've worked on several short films over the past 8 years.
My Studio Equipment
I have my own home studio and can quickly turn around most projects. All projects will have amazing professional sound quality. If needed, I can create a fully produced final product for your project.
My career is in marketing and advertising. I believe in the motto, "If you get it, share it." The internet and social media has opened the doors for more work for voice over artists. With such things as: online videos and tutorials, podcasts and web series.
I love photography and photo editing, film making and video editing, as well as computer graphics and graphic arts.
I am both Mac and PC proficient. I have advanced knowledge of Final Cut Pro, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign and Microsoft Office. I am also skilled with Pro Tools, Audacity and other audio editing software.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Becky Stinemetze by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Becky Stinemetze is a Premium subscriber.
• Becky Stinemetze was last active on Voice123 2 days ago