Hint of Scottish, Crisp, Precise,
A warm, softly Scottish female voice, expressive, characterful and welcoming.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - Scotland
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
The Hague, Netherlands
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can do many British accents (from all corners of the Isles), north to south, east to west as there is no one ‘British accent’! I can also do various international accents, including American, Australian, French, Spanish and German ones.
My Voice Experience
Whilst I am fairly new to the professional voiceover industry, I have extensive voice experience by means of amateur acting and singing, extensive presentation experience in previous public relations and sales training careers. I have also gained significant experience in reading children's literature - on, somewhere between, 3000 and 5000 occasions - as I have three daughters, aged 14, 11 and 6! My readings of children's books are fully characterised and employ a range of skills and accents in their production!
Within the voiceover training sphere, I have attended the Gary Terzza VOmasterclass training course.
Beyond, voiceover training and education, I am degree-level educated (with a MA Hons in Politics from Edinburgh University).
I have also attended workshops related to the performing arts and presentation and training skills workshops for a business setting.
My Studio Equipment
I have a complete home studio for audio edition. I use a T-bone microphone and Behringer amp.
Through my previous career in public relations and marketing, I have gained significant experience in writing - copywriting for business materials, ads, publication in magazines and newspapers and scripts.
With that career and also a career in direct sales and sales training, my presentation experience is significant and I am very capable in delivering work suited to a business environment. Direct sales, especially requires that the individual comes across as (and is) trustworthy and with that practice, I believe my style is warm and personable.
In contrast, my love of acting and reading out loud extensively to my children, has given me the ability to deliver a different type of voiceover to the above - a more dramatic, creative or characterful style.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Becky Brooke by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Becky Brooke is a Standard subscriber.
• Becky Brooke was last active on Voice123 30 days ago