Millennial or mature, wry or wacky.
Becky's voice is warm and friendly, sometimes humorous, sometimes wry. She can personify the essence of professionalism and proficiency. Or characterization and personality can be added to make things more interesting. With a background in singing, both alto and soprano, her enunciation, phrasing and clarity are consistent.
Becky has a Minor in Spanish and has a generic yet genuine accent for language learning recordings or public service announcements.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
• English - Irish
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Have done Spanish, German, general British, Cockney, also Irish accents.
A couple favorites are Long Island, New York and several variations of Southern. Icy "Southern Nice" is a recent development.
My Voice Experience
Becky has done audio book reading, designed and produced radio work. Becky has also logged many hours phone messaging. Her public announcements have enhanced the shopping experience of those she informed. She also enjoys singing soprano and alto and could accentuate commercial work singing jingles or other ditties.
Becky's client list includes Morgan Law, P.A. who had this to say:
“Morgan Law, P.A. has been working with BeckyBoydVocals on some voice-overs and marketing projects. She's been great. In addition to having a lovely voice, she has great customer service sensibility. She's written her own copy & marketing text and made presentations of ad projects. It's actually caused us to consider new forms of marketing such as radio ads. I highly recommend Ms. Boyd to any business considering radio, web, or other audio marketing projects.” October 19, 2011
Top qualities: Great Results, Personable, Creative
Eric Morgan, hired Becky as a Business Consultant in 2011
Acting in Meisner and other methodologies.
Her early training was at Asbury University where she studied both voice and minored in the Spanish language with native speakers from several countries.
My Studio Equipment
NT1-A condenser mic and Audacity.
She is a represented acting talent in the Atlanta area.
Singing samples at https://www.bandmix.com/becky-boyd/
Payment Methods Accepted
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Becky Boyd by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Becky Boyd is a Premium subscriber.
• Becky Boyd has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours