mature, wise, confident, deramatic,comedic
Mellow, warm voice, with very wide character range from humorous to serious professional; Wide emotional range- fun to sexy, paternal to harsh, sympathetic counselor to military top sergeant, advisor, next-door-friend, whimsical, sly, sarcastic, ironic, evil, sympathetic, threatening. Character range developed through long career of diverse (leading) theatre characters.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
North American English
My Voice Experience
News Anchor, Sports play-by-play (KJPW/KYSD radio-
Waynesville-Fort Leonard Wood, MO.)
Media narrations, San Bernardino Redevelopment Agency
San Bernardino, CA. (David Oden Prod.)
On Camera Host, Cunning Dental, Montclair, CA.
Studio Tour Guide, both on and off camera narration,
Universal Studios, Hollywood, CA.
B.S. University of Missouri, Theatre and Speech
Masters Study in Acting and Voice- Missouri State
Voice Over Training with Aliso Creek Studio, William
Williams, Burbank, Ca.
Acting classes with Dee Wallace Stone, Burbank, CA.
Acting workshop with Shari Shaw, Universal Studios
Acting Workshop with Karen Armstrong, Burbank, CA.
Acting Workshops with Joshua Ravetch, Universal Studios
Voice Over Workshop (animation) with Bob Bergen,
Acting Workshop with Tony Sepulveda, Universal Studios
Acting and Speech/Voice Teacher, 39 years, Kansas,
My Studio Equipment
AudioTechna A220USB Mic
Windtech Olsen Studio 20/421 Series Windscreen
Nady Pop Filter
Audacity 1.3.14 Audio Editor
Phone patch available
Experienced award-winning actor whose leading roles have included:
Al Lewis in "The Sunshine Boys"
Scottie Templeton in "Tribute"
Egrar Allen Poe in "Angel in the Architecture"
Charles Condomine in "Blithe Spirit"
Michael in "Boys in the Band"
Matt in Talley's Folly"
Sydney in "Deathtrap"
Inspector Trotter in "The Mousetrap"
Starbuck in "The Rainmaker"
Acting teacher and director of 39 years whose students have gone on to work professionally in theatre and film
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Barry Wallace by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Barry Wallace is a Standard subscriber.
• Barry Wallace was last active on Voice123 268 days ago